The animal glue market size is expected to be valued at USD 349.8 million by the end of year 2026 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the period 2021-2026.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, Nov. 16, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Animal glue market size is expected to be valued at $349.8 million by the end of year 2026 and the glue industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. Increasing application of animal glue in adhesives and sealants is one of the significant factors driving the demand of the animal glue market. Additionally, increasing application of animal glue in gelatin, which is widely used in the food and beverage industry, is also driving the demand in the animal glue market. Inks, paint pigments and dyes made with animal glue help improve consistency and pigment. Carbon black, which is widely used as a pigment in hot molded objects such as plastics, coatings for electrical wires, car fenders and others, is also made with animal glue, which further increases the demand in the animal glue market.
Click here to browse the full summary of the report:
Key points to remember:
This IndustryARC Animal Glue Market report highlights the following areas –
1. The Asia-Pacific market held the largest animal glue market share owing to the large presence of livestock and animal husbandry industry.
2. Rising application of animal glue in paints & coatings, pigments and dyes is the major driver of the animal glue market.
3. Additionally, the increasing use of animal glue in adhesives and sealants is also increasing the demand for the animal glue market.
4. Amid the Covid-19 pandemic, the Animal Glue Market has witnessed slow growth owing to the various economic and legal restrictions related to.
Want to know more about relevant information? Click here:
1. Animal Glue Market Segment Analysis – By Type: Gelatin held the largest share of 37% in the animal glue market in 2020. The growth of food and beverage industry and industry cosmetic is driving the demand for gelatin segment in the animal glue market. According to the National Confectioners Association, the US confectionery industry is valued on average at US$36 billion in 2020.
2. Animal Glue Market Segment Analysis – By Category: Chemical grade is the most widely used grade in the animal glue market as chemical grade animal glue is widely used in various products such as cosmetics, adhesives and sealants. Growing application of adhesives and sealants in many end-use industries such as construction industry, automotive industry, electrical and electronics industry and others is further driving the demand for glue of chemical quality in the animal glue market. Chemical grade glue also has many applications in paper and wood products.
3. Animal Glue Market Segment Analysis – By Application: Adhesives segment held the largest share of 32% in the animal glue market in 2020. The increase in the application of adhesives in many End-use industries like building & construction, automotive industry, and others are driving the demand for adhesives, which ultimately increases the demand for the animal glue market. Growth in construction activities across the globe is driving the demand for the adhesives market.
Top 5 Animal Glue Market Players Are:
1. Gelita AG
2. McAdams Chemical Mfg Co.
3.Luohe Wulong Gelatin Co.Ltd.
4. XIAMEN HYFINE GELATIN CO. LTD.
5. Xiamen Gelken Gelatin Co Ltd.
Click the Following Link to Buy Animal Glue Market Report:
Why choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the world’s leading market research and consulting companies. It produces over 500 unique market reports every year. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your favorite market report from the website, but also get personalized support on specific reports.
A. Glulam market
B. Bone Cement and Glue Market