DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Jan. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The world Animal Models Market is estimated at US$1.7 billion in 2022, and should reach US$2.4 billion by 2028, registering a healthy CAGR of 6.6% from 2022 to 2028.
According to a study recently compiled by Future Market Insights, the global market Animal Models Market will reflect an impressive CAGR throughout the forecast period, from 2017 to 2026. The global animal model market revenue is expected to exceed US$2,200 million by the end of 2026.
The use of animal models offers a better understanding of different diseases
Animals and humans share a common biological and physiological structure. The animals possess a shorter life cycle, but they have a high genotypic resemblance. It is simple and easy to control the animal environment compared to human beings.
|Animal Models Market Size (2022)||US$1.7 billion|
|Sales forecast (2028)||US$2.4 billion|
|Global market growth rate (2022 to 2028)||6.6% CAGR|
|Share of Top 5 Animal Model Suppliers||50%|
Request a sample report for complete information on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3141
Animal models are increasingly used in biomedical research to develop new treatment methods for various diseases. The use of animal models provides a better understanding of different diseases, as well as the effectiveness of drugs against diseases.
Due to these factors, the demand for animal models has seen a significant increase in the healthcare sector. Alternatives such as cell cultures, tissue cultures, and computer models are also available, but animal models are more preferred due to the complexity of living systems. This further makes animal models an effective choice for biomedical research.
The development of animal models, which are more predictive in terms of efficacy, is an iterative process. However, progress is being made, with researchers applying new experimental approaches to elucidate the biology of specific diseases to create effective new animal models.
When developing new drugs for complex diseases, researchers are well advised to test drugs in multiple animal models as well as in mouse strains with different genetic backgrounds.
Researchers are also focusing on using translational efficacy or pharmacodynamic biomarkers to relate observed efficacy in clinical outcomes to preclinical analyses.
For any questions related to the report, ask an [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3141
|Historical data available for||2013-2021|
|Market analysis||Value in US$ millions|
|Key regions covered||
|Main countries covered||
|Key Market Segments Covered||
|Profiled Key Companies||
Key Takeaways from the IMF Global Animal Models Market Report
- North America is expected to remain the largest and fastest growing market for animal models, with estimated revenues of over US$800 million by the end of 2026. animal models in Asia-Pacific and Europe, the former will account for relatively larger revenue share while the latter will grow at a comparatively higher CAGR till 2026. Although South Korea market accounts for the revenue of the lowest market, revenues are expected to grow at a relatively higher CAGR than those of Latin America and Middle East and Africa (MEA) markets through 2026.
- Based on species, revenue from rats and mice is expected to account for more than two-fifths of the market by the end of 2026. Revenue from the use of rats in animal models will grow at the highest CAGR in the market until 2026. In addition, revenue from the use of cats and monkeys in animal models will increase at an almost equal CAGR until 2026. Dogs and pigs are expected to remain the least lucrative species used in animal models over the forecast period.
- Contract research organizations (CROs) and biotechnology companies are expected to remain the rapidly growing end users of animal models. Revenues from these two end users are collectively expected to exceed US$850 million by the end of 2026. In terms of revenue, academic and research institutions and pharmaceutical companies will continue to be the top end users in the global market. animal models.
We offer bespoke solutions to meet your needs, request customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3141
- The basic and applied research application of the animal model will continue to register the fastest expansion through 2026. However, drug discovery/development will remain the most lucrative application of the animal model.
- Major companies actively contributing to the growth of the global animal model market include Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Envigo CRS SA, Crown Bioscience, Inc., Eurofins Scientific SE, Genoway SA, Taconic Biosciences, Inc., Trans Genic Inc, The Jackson Laboratory, Horizon Discovery Group plc and Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
Discover IMF’s extensive ongoing healthcare coverage
Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market – Rising usage of various meats in western diet coupled with growing adoption of western dietary habits across the globe is expected to drive the supply demand for the antibiotics market and antimicrobials for animals.
Animal Microchip Implant Market – An animal microchip implant is an innovative technology used to track pets and other animal health issues. Microchips implanted in pets are used to track the movement of pets to prevent loss of pets.
Animal External Fixation Market – Animal External Fixation is a versatile treatment for fracture repair and used in improving the biological and mechanical environment for optimal fracture healing.
Wearable Sensors for Animal Health Management Market – Every year, animals worth millions of dollars die without proper and timely diagnosis of disease. If developed with precision and used correctly, the portable sensor can provide rapid diagnosis of diseases in animals, eventually reducing economic losses.
Animal Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics Market – The increasing transfer of zoonotic diseases in immunocompromised patients is a major factor responsible for the increased awareness of autoimmune disease in companion animals.
Animal Autoimmune Disease Therapeutics Market – The increasing transfer of zoonotic diseases in immunocompromised patients is a major factor responsible for the increased awareness of autoimmune disease in companion animals.
Small Animal (In Vivo) Imaging Market – The small animal imaging market is an emerging market owing to advancements in technology and increasing healthcare expenditures. There is a huge increase in pharmaceutical companies and research institutes in the use of small animal imaging techniques across the world.
Laboratory Confirmatory Test Kit Market – This Laboratory Confirmatory Test Kit market study offers a comprehensive analysis of business models, key strategies and respective market shares of some of the prominent players in this landscape.
Laboratory Testing Kit Market – This Laboratory Testing Kit Market study offers a comprehensive analysis of business models, key strategies and respective market shares of some of the prominent players in this landscape.
Laboratory Robotics Market – The precision with which robots can perform the work in laboratories is the major driver of the laboratory robotics market. The ability of robots to perform the most tedious jobs at high speed with precision is expected to drive the growth of the laboratory robotics market.
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market information and advisory services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centers in the UK, USA and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses meet challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst fierce competition. Our custom and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continuously monitor emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are prepared for the changing needs of their consumers.
future market outlook,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay Tower X2,
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
Source of the press release: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/animal-model-market